This guide will be showing you how to install the photo mod for Star Fetchers that will allow you to take a screenshot without Sanyati and Zambezi. If you’re one of the players who want to get this new mod, below are the details of how you can get it.
The following images are some of the screenshots that have been taken using this mod.
How to Install Photo Mode Mod
- Download the mod here.
- Extract the files in the SF Data folder of Star Fetchers. It is located at Steam\steamapps\common\Star Fetchers Pilot\SF\Content\DTA
- Simply click the “Replace the file in the destination” option to proceed.
- When this mod is enabled, you are technically disarmed.
- When you load a save file, using your sword may crash the game.
- When you start a new game, you won’t be able to use your sword during the Bimbob fight. In short, you are unable to use this mod in battle mode.
- Some characters are going to appear as limbless.
- The cursor is black in this mod, so you can hover over the black bars during the screenshot.