Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have rolled out a brand new content update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The new update is available for free which will be bringing new combat challenges, cosmetics, journeys, and bug fixes.
For those who already finished the main story of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a new challenge will be coming in this update. According to the changelog, the update will be adding a new journey, combat challenges, and battle grid.
In addition, it will also add new cosmetics and the arrival of Exclusive dark side-themed cosmetics available in NJ+. Apart from that, the update will also include bug fixes, stability, and performance improvements. Check out the in-depth changes in the release notes below.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update
- New Journey + added
- Unlocked after beating the game
- All cosmetic unlocks are carried over
- All lightsaber colours are available from the start
- Exclusive dark side-themed cosmetics available in NJ+
- Meditation Training game modes added as part of NJ+
- Combat Challenges – Wave-based game modes to fight against preset enemies
- Battle Grid – Sandbox-style game mode for players to make their own encounters
- Cosmetic rewards for BD-1
- Button-mashing quick-time events can now be skipped
- Needing to hold the Climb button can now be disabled
- Holding a button to confirm/interact with something can be changed to a button press
- Text size scaling options have been added
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Improved transitions between parry and block animations
- The Bog Rats on Bogano were sometimes floating. They should now be more grounded.
- Improved the transitions into and out of jumping and double jumping
- Fixed the issue where Cal could get stuck in an endless falling loop during air attacks
- Fixed the issue that would prevent Cal from progressing his journey when a Bounty Hunter would show up
- Improved overall responsiveness of gameplay and the reliability of actions based on player feedback