Respawn Entertainment has just rolled out new update version 1.04 for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PC, and soon to PS4 and Xbox One.
Looking at the patch notes, the v1.04 update is much more focused on resolving the issues that have been reported by the community since its release. One of the main highlights is the BD-1 unwanted invisibility after completing Bogan, game glitching, as well as the missing bridge on Dathomir.
In addition, the November 25th update fixed the issue that prevents players from leaving the tomb at Dathomir and completing the Force Push tutorial.
No matter where you buy the game, whether it’s from Steam or Origin, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be automatically updated once you open the platform or launch the game. Below is the full 1.04 update patch notes.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order v1.04 Patch Notes
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available on PC via Steam and Origin, PS4, and Xbox One.