Super Mega Baseball 3 Coming to PC and Consoles this April 2020
Metalhead Software has officially announced Super Mega Baseball 3 for PC via Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
According to the developer, the game will be striking on your screen in April 2020. As for the Super Mega Baseball 3 system requirements for PC, Metalhead is yet to release the details.
Super Mega Baseball 3 will be featuring a brand-new franchise mode with improved graphics. In addition, new content, players, teams, and stadiums will be added.
Super Mega Baseball 3 Features
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pick-off and stealing mechanics, wild pitches and passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all-new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents.
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode.
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends.