The Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 Episode 4 has just dropped and it features a lot of exciting events for the anime series. The main highlight of the episode is the reveal of the real identity of Estarossa, one of the members of the Ten Commandments.
The start of the 4th episode of Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan features the continuation of the fight between Zeldris and his allies against Merlin and the others. The anime features how Merlin managed to defeat the two subordinates of Zeldris.
Meanwhile, we got to see Meliodas and Bam meeting the Demon King. Their conversation surrounds Estarossa and how the Demon King acknowledged Estarossa’s skill of deceiving them. This moment also reveals that Estarossa is not the real brother of Meliodas and Zeldris.
The episode continues with the fight against Estarossa who is still out of control. While Estarossa is still uncontained, the members of the Seven Deadly Sins with magical capabilities, except for Gowther, are also being affected.
Shortly after, the anime sees how Estarossa breaks the demon coat covering his body and reveals his true identity. It turns out that Estarossa is actually one of the Four Archangels none other than Mael. Everyone who witnessed the transformation are shocked upon seeing Estarossa as Mael.
What do you think of this Estarossa’s identity reveal? Tell us your feedback and opinion in the comments below.
What others are Reading:
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s Judgement Releases New Poster
- 5 Characters Who Are Stronger Than Escanor in The Seven Deadly Sins
- The Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 Episode 6 Release Date, Preview: Where to Watch Online?
- The Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 Reveals How Mael Acquired the Commandment of Purity
- The Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 Reveals Estarossa’s Real Identity