It’s been a while since Totally Accurate Battle Simulator received the last update. Now, developer and publisher Landfall has released the newest update 0.12.1 to address some of the known issues in the game.
The new Totally Accurate Battle Simulator update 0.12.1 fixed the issues regarding the double spine on the skeletons, adding some conditions using a gamepad, and more. The new patch also sees new game balancing, especially the farmer, dynasty, and legacy.
TABS patch 0.12.1 is now available for download. Make sure to check the detailed release notes of this update below.
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Update 0.12.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed the double spine on the skeletons
- It is now possible to change video settings on the Legacy map
- Fixed issue when adding some win conditions using a gamepad
- Decreased the damage of the Haybaler
- Increased the attack speed of the Haybaler
- Made the Samurai more accurate with their katana
- Made the Samurai’s katana slightly larger
- Made the samurai’s dash in slightly longer
- Made Thor’s hammer more accurate
- Made Thor’s lightning bolt attack a bit larger
- Increased the knockback of Thor’s hammer on large units
- Increased the range of the dash in of Thor’s hammer
- Slightly increased the size of the explosion when Thor’s hammer hits
- Slightly increased the damage of the explosion when Thor’s hammer hits
- Slightly increased the knockback of the explosion when Thor’s hammer hits