Tower of God is one of the hottest anime this season. Thanks to the epic story which caught the hearts of many anime fans around the world. Well, it’s not actually surprising to see lots of fans flocking in this new anime since the manga version is also breaking the charts.
Tower of God Episode 7 Preview
In the upcoming episode of Tower of God, there will be a new test which is about to begin. Tower of God’s official channel has shared the first teaser preview of the new episode. Check out the new visuals for episode 7 below.
The upcoming Tower of God Episode 7 titled “Lunch and Tag” will be released on Thursday, May 14th at exactly 1:30 AM (JST). You have two options where you can watch the anime online.
If you’re in Japan or has the access the Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, Tokyo MX, and more, you can be one of the first people to watch the episode. Another option is by streaming it on Crunchyroll, one of the most popular anime streaming platforms around the web.
Tower of God Episode 7 Synopsis
“Several days have passed since Anaak and Endorsi’s feud came to a total stop. As the next “Tag” test is about to begin, dark clouds begin gathering around Bam again.”
What others are Reading:
- Tower of God Episode 13 Spoilers, Release Date: Did Rachel Betrayed Bam?
- Tower of God Episode 10 Spoilers, Release Date: Will Rachel be able to Survive?
- Tower of God Episode 9 Spoilers, Release Date: Team Bam’s Test
- Preview: Kami no Tou: Tower of God Episode 8
- Tower of God Episode 7 Visual Teasers Now Available