This guide will be covering how to obtain all achievements in Wattam. Discover the hidden achievements and get 100% achievements in the game. Before we continue, please note that this guide may contain spoilers. Continue at your own risk.
Wattam Achievement Guide
Story Related Achievements
These achievements are gotten from playing the game until the credits or until the “Thanks for Playing Wattam!” Quest.
My First Friend
- Play with both Stone and Rock.
Grass! Grass! Grass!
- Cry on the sprouts to create multiple Flowers.
Operation Call Back: CLEAR
- Make a stack of people the height of Pin. The pin will be struck by Bowling Ball and Green Balloon will float down from the sky. Using Green Balloon, fly up to the Sun and ask for the phone back and it will fall on top of Phone.
My First Overseas Trip
- Ride on top of a larger person and arrive at Summer.
Conveyor Belt Sushi-Go-Round Island
- Use Onion to make Island cry, creating a sea.
Sea! Sea! Sea!
- Watch Island become a Sushi-Go-Round.
Ikura! Ikura! Ikura! Ikura! Ikura! Ikura!
- Find all 6 Ikura and return them to Ikura Sushi.
Red! Yellow! Orange!
- Ride on top of a larger person and arrive at Autumn.
Operation Saving Face: CLEAR
- Damage Doll using Mayor, Rock, Fan, and Ikura Sushi. Climb up Doll using Mouth, Nose, Left Eye, and Right Eye and place them in the correct place.
The Birth of Hero
- Acquire the Master Key Sword.
Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Ride on top of a larger person and arrive at Winter.
- Find the right people to go inside of House.
- First is Fork, Second is Toy Octopus, Third is 3, Fourth is Table (yes the big one), Fifth is Grandpa Mayor, and Sixth is Crown.
Welcome Home, Mother.
- Form a circle using Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, and all the larger people. You will be one short.
- Moon will come down and tell a story of how they have changed for the better. There will be 4 dialogue options but none change the outcome. Use Moon as the last person and spin around to create Mother. Mother is Earth.
These achievements require you to do an action a certain number of times or to do a certain action up to a certain number.
Circle of Friends (5)
- Hold hands with 5 people at the same time.
Circle of Friends (10)
- Hold hands with 10 people at the same time.
Circle of Friends (15)
- Hold hands with 15 people at the same time.
5 Go Kaboom
- Do a Kaboom and make 5 people get Kaboom’d at the same time.
10 Go Kaboom
- Do a Kaboom and make 10 people get Kaboom’d at the same time.
15 Go Kaboom
- Do a Kaboom and make 15 people get Kaboom’d at the same time.
10 Times Kaboom
- Do a total of 10 Kabooms in your playthrough.
50 Times Kaboom
- Do a total of 50 Kabooms in your playthrough.
100 Times Kaboom
- Do a total of 100 Kabooms in your playthrough.
- Make a stack of people greater than or equal to 15 meters in length (you can check the length by using Ruler).
- Make a stack of people greater than or equal to 40 meters in length (you can check the length by using Ruler). I would recommend using a Tree as a base or going on top of Island to get extra height.
- Eat a total of 100 people using either one of the four Trees or Mouth in your playthrough.
After 101 Meals
- Make 100 Poops using Mouth in your playthrough.
- I would recommend eating people using a Tree (to get 100 Meals), eating said people that are now food with Mouth and turning them into Poop (to get After 101 Meals), and turning them back into people using a Kaboom (to get 100 Times Kaboom).
This section is on achievements that require you to do something special to get. I will go in-depth on how to get them.
Welcome Home, Everyone.
To get this achievement, you need to unlock every person. This is harder than it seems. Here is a list of all people that I missed and how to get them (these are also characters that you don’t get in the main storyline).
- Prince – After beating the game, ride a larger person and find Moon. Prince will be on top of Moon. Prince is from the Katamari Damacy franchise.
- BOY – After getting Prince, go on top of Island and BOY will come down from the sky. BOY is from the game NOBY NOBY BOY.
- Blue Balloon – After beating the game, Pin will fly to other area’s after being striked by Bowling Ball, getting smaller each time. Complete the second Pin quest at Summer to get Blue Balloon.
- Red Balloon – Complete the third Pin quest at Autumn to get Red Balloon.
- Pin – Complete the fourth Pin quest at Winter to get Pin.
- Bowling Ball – Complete the fourth Pin quest at Winter to get Bowling Ball.
Also, make sure you have all Food and Poop sizes unlocked. You can check by looking at the info on all four Trees and Mouth in the tab menu. It will show in the bottom right corner. I will explain the other Poop sizes below.
Big Poop, Middle Poop, Just a Little Poop
- Unlock all three Poop Sizes
- The first size is gotten by eating one person with Mouth and Pooping, the second size is gotten by eating two people with Mouth and Pooping, and the third size is gotten by eating three people with Mouth and Pooping. You can see if you have all three sizes by looking at Mouth’s info in the tab menu. It will show in the bottom right corner.
Red Balloon! Blue Balloon! Green Balloon!
- Unlock all three Balloons and make them all be in the same area. How to unlock the last two Balloons is shown above.
My First Conveyor Belt Sushi
- Make all the Sushi go on top of Island on their respective platforms and spin Island. Ikura Sushi goes on the green spot, Toro Sushi goes on the red spot, Tamago Sushi goes on the yellow spot, and Salmon Sushi goes on the blue spot. All Ikura’s need to be on top of Ikura Sushi. Spin Island by pressing a direction.
- Make a circle of people and spin around someone that is Poop, Food, or Gold to turn them back to their original state.
They Go Up So Fast
- Make all the Ikura go on top of Ikura Sushi and throw them.
Smallest of the Small
- Use a Ruler to measure the smallest person. It’s Acorn.
Tallest of the Tall
- Use a Ruler to measure the tallest person. It’s Yacht.
- Using Pillow, make three people fall asleep at the same time by walking up to them (Pillow is only active at night).
- Make every person that is big enough Gold by using Small Toilet and Pipe. The person’s form doesn’t matter (for instance, if someone is Golden Poop they are still counted as Gold). You can see who is Gold by using the tab menu. Pin looks Gold already so make sure they are actually Gold.