Developer Wolcen Studio has released a brand new update for the action role-playing hack and slash video game Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. The new update carries patch version 18.104.22.168 which is now available for download on PC.
The new update is mainly focused on fixing known bugs and issues that have been appearing from the previous update. Some of the issues that have been fixed in this update are the weapon drop rates from chests, network issues, expedition issues, and many more.
In addition, the new update also includes game stability and performance improvements. To know more about the update, feel free to check the full changelog below.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
- Fixed an item duplication glitch with the Jeweler window.
- Fixed an issue that saved the quest progression of the party leader to other players who had a lower progression.
- Fixed an issue causing the friend list button to disappear after changing the window resolution.
- Fixed an issue preventing summoned creatures from disappearing when their owner player leaves the game.
- Improved performance in dungeons.
- Added visuals to Chapter transitions loading screens.
- Fixed an issue causing “0” to be displayed as a valid FPS limit in the game settings.
- Fixed font issues after switching the game’s language.
- Fixed cropped texts in the Champion of Stormfall UI.
- Improved the key-rebinding alert message clarity.
- Fixed an issue causing game information on the main menu (game mode, quest progression) to disappear when changing resolution.
- Fixed an issue where chests dropped lower tier of weapons than expected.
- Fixed an issue while using Warpath where the player was stuck in place instead of following the mouse cursor.
- Fixed an issue causing Blood for Blood: “Feed on Pain” buff icon to remain visible on screen after the duration of the effect.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bulwark of Dawn’s buff duration to be refreshed properly when another instance of this skill was already active on the ground.
- Fixed Gate of Fate bonuses to summoned monsters’ damage not being properly applied.
- Fixed an issue causing chests and lootable to drop an invalid quantity of items for specific types. This will not affect the average number of items you will drop, it will just be spread more logically.
- Fixed a bug where Darkness points would always be displayed as “0” in the tooltip associated with “Life’s First Movement”.
- Removed an erroneous line in the tooltip of the Gate of Fates node “Furious Appetite” which stated that Willpower Generation was also changed to Rage Generation instead. The tooltip now properly reflects the gameplay effect of this node, which only changes Willpower natural regeneration in natural rage regeneration instead.
- Health computation formula has been tweaked for percentage maluses from Gate of Fates nodes “Sacrifice of Flesh” and “Endless Litany”. Health bonuses will now be properly taken into account, which should help this effect feel more “logic”.
- Fixed an issue where “Resource Generation” magic effects would reduce Rage and Willpower generation from skills like Wings of Ishmir or Sovereign Shout instead of improving it as it does for Rage and Willpower generated through basic attacks.
- Bonuses to status ailments duration (like “Serpentine Affinity” from the Gate Of Fates) are now correctly displayed, both in the character sheet and the Active Skill Modifiers.
- Fixed an issue causing parts of randomly generated levels to be missing.
- Fixed an issue preventing the expedition portals to spawn after killing the boss.
- Fixed an issue allowing the creation of an unlimited number of characters.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from connecting to online mode, displaying a friendlist error.
- Fixed Gunslinger’s Brand fire sound where it would fail to play if more than one player cast it at the same time.
- Fixed a sound positioning issue on the Demon of Souls Scream attack and added a warning sound.
- Added missing vocals on Pacified Republic enemies.
- Added Ambient sounds to various story levels.
- Added sounds for various Boss Modifier skills.
- Added Republic Veteran skill sounds.
- Modified some cutscenes to improve transitions from gameplay to the scene.
- Updated German localization.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Updated Polish localization.
- Updated Simplified Chinese localization.
- Updated Korean localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.
- Updated Russian localization.
- Updated French localization.