This guide will be covering the steps on how to get the 100% achievement in 404Sight. If you’re one of the players planning to obtain all 404Sight achievements, this guide is a must for you.
404Sight Achievement Guide
Tutorial Triumphant – You’ve survived the first level, more challenges await!
- Finish the tutorial to get this one.
Data Cap – Spend over 35 seconds total with less than half bandwidth in level 2.
- Start level 2 and make sure your Bandwidth Level is below 50% (use Dash or walk through red spots to lower the Bandwidth Level) and then wait 35 seconds.
Binge Watcher – Spend over 40 seconds total with more than half bandwidth in level 5.
- Start level 5 and make sure your Bandwidth Level is above 50% (you might wanna load it by walking through green spots) and then wait 40 seconds.
Deus Ex Machina – Destroy 5 inhibitors with your sprint ability in level 7.
- Start level 7 and destroy 5 inhibitors (falling objects) by dashing into them. Stay at this level to get the next 2 achievements.
Connection Bounced – Jump over 10 times in level 7
- While still being at level 7, jump 10 times total.
Repeat Offender – Die 3 times due to running out of bandwidth.
- While still being at level 7, die 3 times by getting your Bandwidth Level to 0% (easiest done by getting close to an inhibitor with your Ping ON).
Power User – Spend over 60 seconds total with max bandwidth in level 8.
- Start level 8 and make sure your Bandwidth Level is full and then wait 60 seconds. Stay at this level to get the next achievement.
Dial-Up Denizen – Spend 15 seconds total in slow lanes in a single map.
- While still being at level 8, walkthrough red spots for a total of 15 seconds. The best effort for this is loading your Bandwidth Level on green spots to 100% and then walk through red spots to lower your Bandwidth Level. Repeat this several times while avoiding death.
Gigabit Guru – Spend 24 seconds total in fast lanes in level 10.
- Start level 10 and keep running through green spots for 24 seconds in total.
Prism – Triggered 42 inhibitors in level 12.
- Start level 12 and run through the map until 42 inhibitors total fall off the sky. The best effort for this is rush close to the finish line and fall off the map. You will respawn at the checkpoint on some sort of a ‘bridge’ and then take your left and run towards finish line again, but just fall off the map again and repeat. While repeating, keep the track of all the fallen inhibitors counts. As soon as you make 42 (total) inhibitors fall, just cross the finish line. (NOTE: You have to finish the level to unlock this achievement).
DDOS – Turn on and off your ping 50 times.
- Start the LAST LEVEL and repeatedly click [Left Mouse Button] 50 times. Stay at this level to get the next 2 achievements. (NOTE: This achievement can be obtained on other levels too and there is a possibility you have already unlocked it)
Why Would You Do That? – Seriously, why?
- Stay at the LAST LEVEL and press [H] on your keyboard. (NOTE: This achievement can be obtained on other levels too and there is a possibility you have already unlocked it)
Internet Saved – You saved the internet! For now…
- Stay at the LAST LEVEL and simply finish it.
Speed Test – Used your sprint ability for the first time.
- Use dash.
Speed Is King – Use the sprint ability 10 times.
- Use dash 10 times.
I Missed – Died from falling off the map.
- Fall off the map.
404 Flight – Died from falling off the map a total of 4 times.
- Fall off the map 4 times.
Packet Loss – Died from running out of bandwidth.
- Die due to running out of Bandwidth (walk through red spots until you die).
Common Carrier – Spend 40 seconds total in neutral lanes in a single level.
- Have your Ping OFF for 40 seconds.