Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Update 39515 Patch Released
Xbox Game Studios has released the newest Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition update 39515 to address some of the known bugs in the game.
Previously, the developer has also released a minor update for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. Just like what we have now, the previous update also focused on fixing the bugs and issues.
As for the hotfix 39515, it was just released today, July 28th. Some of the most notable issues that have been fixed in this update are broken mods, game crashes, and more. They also fixed the Ranked match-related issues that have been reported before.
With the release of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition update 39515, it is expected that players will be getting smoother and less buggy gameplay. To know more about this update, feel free to check the changelog below.
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Update 39515 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused intermittent, short pauses during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where ELO changes would not be displayed properly after the conclusion of each ranked match.
- Fixed an issue where broken mods could prevent the title from launching.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the removal of the Saladin 6 (“The Lion and the Demon”) campaign mission—leading to great historical turmoil!
- The Horse unit now has the same speed, armor class, and line of sight as the Scout Cavalry unit.
- The Department of Agriculture has cited villagers who would attempt to replant farms well beyond their allotted plots. This should result in less wandering across the map to seek out unoccupied plots.
- Farmers will now automatically split to nearby farms that are free when they finish building a new farm.
- Players will no longer be matched on maps that are not in the current map pool.
- Fixed an issue in Ranked play where the Black Forest would launch unexplored, and other maps would show up as explored when not intended.
- Fixed an issue where AI-controlled players would fail to lure boars in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a visual issue with the rendering of ranked map tabs.