Developer Psyonix has rolled out the latest Rocket League update version 1.76 aiming to address the bugs and issues appearing in the game.
The new Rocket League patch 1.76 is scheduled to release today, April 15, 2020, at exactly 10:00 AM (PDT). This is just a minor update to enhance the overall gameplay and stability performance of the Rocket League. Below, you will find the details of the latest update.
Rocket League v1.76 Patch Notes
- Fixed bug with Quality filter during trade-ins
- Fixed appearance of ball indicator on Forbidden Temple
Rocket League is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
What others are Reading:
- Rocket League Launches Event in Partnership with Formula 1
- Rocket League Update 1.80 Patch for PC and Consoles is Out
- Rocket League Update Patch 1.76 Now Live, Full Patch Notes Here
- Rocket League Update 1.75 Adds Three Vibration Options and More, Full Patch Notes Here
- New Tournament Mode Is Coming To Rocket League In March Or April