New week new challenges. Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 challenges have arrived and to help you finish all the challenges this week, here is a quick cheat sheet that you need to take a look.
For the 6th week, most of the challenges involve visiting various locations in the map and eliminating your enemy with specific weapons. Let’s get started.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 Challenges
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island (5)
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (1)
- Staged Challenge: Land at named locations
- Land at Fatal Fields
- Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Land at Shift Shafts
- Land at Frosty Flights
- Land at Sunny Steps
- Use different throwable items in a single match (2)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (1)
For those who want to finish these challenges as fast as they can, please refer to the cheat sheet guide provided by The Squating Dog.
And that’s for this week’s challenges. Want more Fortnite guides? Then make sure to check our Fortnite guide directory by clicking here.