All Pokemon Sword and Shield Gym Leaders and How to Defeat Them
This post will show you all the Pokemon Sword and Shield Gym Leaders along with their corresponding how-to guide. If you’re just a new trainer or already in the middle of the story of this new Pokemon game, checking this guide will help you become the very best.
Combining all the Gym Leaders in both versions of Pokemon Sword and Shield, you will find 10 Gym Leaders and 1 Galar Champion. Below is the list of all Gym Leaders in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Just click their names for their guides.
All Gym Leaders in Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Milo (Turffield Gym Leader) – Grass-type Pokemon user
- Nessa (Hulbury Gym Leader) – Water-type Pokemon user
- Kabu (Motostoke Gym Leader) – Fire-type Pokemon user
- Bea (Stow-on-Side Gym Leader) – Fighting-type Pokemon user (Sword Exclusive)
- Allister (Stow-on-Side Gym Leader) – Ghost-type Pokemon user (Shield Exclusive)
- Opal (Ballonlea Gym Leader) – Fairy-type Pokemon user
- Gordie (Circhester Gym Leader) – Rock-type Pokemon user (Sword Exclusive)
- Melony (Circhester Gym Leader) – Ice-type Pokemon user (Shield Exclusive)
- Piers (Spikemuth Gym Leader) – Dark-type Pokemon user
- Raihan (Hammerlock Gym Leader) – Dragon-type Pokemon user
- Leon (Galar Champion) – Final Boss
That concludes all the Gym Leaders in Pokemon Sword and Shield.