things they dont tell u
- You can bind dragging players and reviving to the same button. This means you can revive someone while simultaneously moving yourself and the body.
- Use the scroll wheel by default to zero the scope on your gun.
- The colour of your hit marker over the crosshair shows what you hit. You can also customize them. They mean headshot, armour-shot, body-shot, and spawn-protection.
- There are multiple ways to reload, you can drop the mag quickly or tactically stow it away. You can activate different methods through holding R or double tapping. This can be customized.
- All of the HUD colours can be customized in the settings.
- You can split jump and vault to separate keybinds if you wish.
- Dragging players, leaning, sprinting, and ADS can be set to toggle or drag in controls.
- The player who shoots an explosion gadget owns the explosion and it will affect the opposite team when it goes off. The exception is the player who placed the gadget is always susceptible to the blast.
- For this reason, don’t place mines too close to where your team is, or an enemy may manage to blow everyone up. Only if they shoot it though, not if they step on it.
- C4 and the sledgehammer are extremely useful for traversing through walls. Pickaxe is better suited to making murder holes, but same idea.
- You can place mines and other gadgets on top of drones. It will weigh the drone down, making it impossible for the drone to hover without the user thrusting upwards.
- Medics can drop their medic packs on the ground for others to heal themselves.
- It’s rarely used, but every class can actually drop bandages with the same bind, but I’m not sure where the bandage goes, it seems bugged or perhaps you can’t see your own.
- Frag grenades are quite strong. The heat rocket launcher available to the engineer (scope or not) is the best for killing infantry and vehicles alike. Don’t use fragmentation.
- Smoke grenades are also very strong as they forcibly block out your screen no matter what if you’re standing too close to the center.