Developer DICE has officially rolled out the newest Battlefield V update version 7.1 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The new update has been released today, June 25th, to address some of the known issues that have been reported since the release of the previous update. Some of the main highlights on this patch are the fixing of some weapon issues, game balancing, and user interface adjustments.
Meanwhile, the developer has also implemented under the hood fixes, stability, and performance improvements. To know more about what’s new in the game, check out the official patch notes below.
Battlefield V Update 7.1 Patch Notes
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as an open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers’ models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
The new update is now available for download. If you’re playing the game on PlayStation 4, you’ll need to download 1.26 GB update file size. The PS4 update file size is smaller compared to the Xbox One version which has a total download size of 2.13 GB. The PC version, however, has the biggest update download size which is 3.65 GB.