Season 4 of Call of Duty: Mobile will premiere on May 26th at 5:00 PM (PT). The update, titled Spurned & Burned, adds several new features with an old west theme, including a new 1v1 mode. Players will also be able to enjoy the Capture Gold mode and the battle in the Dome, which introduces a map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Characters dressed in the theme style, as well as two new weapons, the MK2 rifle and the LMG Holger 26.
Activision also confirms that the 80’s Action Heroes event is still ongoing in Call of Duty: Mobile. It’s a mode with Rambo and John McClane as playable characters for those who haven’t seen it yet.
🤠 Time to hang up the swords and whip out those hats and boots!
🆕 The new season is approaching and will be loaded with new weapons, operators, and more!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) May 25, 2021
Aside from that, the Clan Wars event has arrived, which is a competition between clans with a prize for the winner. A clan coin, which can be used to purchase special items at the clan store, is one of the prizes.
New multiplayer modes are available:
- Duel 1v1 – updated mode with an old west theme, unlimited bullets, and players can use their operators’ skills.
- Capture the Gold – Incorporate elements from the new season’s Wild West into the traditional Flag mode. The gold must be captured by the players.
- Marquee Challenge – A new chase mode will be available on June 11th.
- Weapon balance – Following player feedback, Season 4 of COD Mobile adjusts several weapons. The following weapons were modified: NA-45, QXR, HBRa3, and Man-O-War.
- Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2021 – The World Championship’s first-round begins on June 3rd. Players interested in participating in the tournament can find more information and details on the official Call of Duty: Mobile website.