Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Road Map and Updates for May 2020
Call of Duty Mobile developer has revealed the list of activities and updates that will be coming in Call of Duty Mobile for the month of May 2020.
The 6th season in CoD Mobile is on the run and there are lots of team fights and battles that players can look forward to. Now, it seems that everything has been set as Activision has revealed the road map for Call of Duty Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile Road Map (May 2020)
The update has been posted on the game’s subreddit showcasing the new contents, events, and game modes coming in the next few days. As we all know, they already rolled out the Capture the Gold, Kill Confirmed, Rust, and new Battle Pass for the Season 6.
One of the most interesting features in the game right now is the Gold Rush event. Players will be receiving epic rewards for trying the new modes such as the Kill Confirmed. Some of the rewards are BR class camos, LK24 – Flowing Bronze, and M4LMG – Moonstone.
In addition to these features, Call of Duty Mobile will also be receiving new challenges on May 14th, that’s a few days from now. Apart from that, there are still lots of activities to do in the game. Below is the road map for the events this month.
- April 29 – May 14: 2v2 Showdown Mode (MP)
- May 8 – May 21: Gold Rush Event being
- Available in Kill Confirmed and Battle Royale mode
- May 8 – May 10: Winner Bonus
- Ranked Mode bonus available every weekend in May
- May 13 – May 19: Free for All Mode (MP)
- May 14: New Seasonal Challenges
- The new SMG, the Cordite, arrives with paid and free options
- Every Thursday: CODM World Championship Qualifier weekend begins
And that’s it. Have you already bought the new Call of Duty Mobile battle pass?