It’s been a while since the official release of Steam Deck, but can you play Bastide on this powerful handheld console? Read on as we tell you everything that we know about Bastide on Steam Deck.
Bastide is the newest video game developed by MedievalNexus. The game was officially released on February 27, 2020, and publisher MedievalNexus has been doing a great job promoting the game. With the response from the community, many players, especially those who have Steam Decks, are curious if the game is playable on the handheld console. Well, here’s the answer for you:
Is Bastide a verified Steam Deck Game?
As of posting this article, Steam Store says that the status of Bastide on Steam Deck is Unsupported. In our case, we haven’t personally tested it yet using the default operating system of Steam Deck, the Steam OS. However, we tried it using the Windows 11 OS installed on Steam Deck, and it just works fine. Well, since the developer released it on Windows, it’s not surprising to see it smoothly work on a Windows OS.
How do I check if Bastide is Deck Verified?
There are ways to see if Steam Deck can play Bastide. Here’s how you can do it:
- Lunch Steam on the Steam Deck
- In the search bar, search for Bastide.
- Click the game on the result.
- In the upper right corner, you should be able to see the Steam Deck Compatibility of Bastide.
- This will determine the current status of Bastide.
There are four available status results that will be shown on the screen. These are:
- Verified: This means that the game has been verified to be playable by Steam.
- Playable: This means that Bastide can be played but may need some additional tweaking.
- Unsupported: This means that you can’t play Bastide on Steam. The best examples are VR Games.
- Unknown: This means that Steam hasn’t tested playing Bastide on Steam. You can test it yourself if you want to personally know if you can play it.