Developer CarX Technologies has released the newest CarX Drift Racing Online update 2.6.0 adding new cars, bug fixes, and more.
According to the changelog, the new patch version 2.6.0 adds 3 new cars in CarX Drift Racing including Hachi-Go, Bandit, and Zismo. The update also brings back Docohosu, Mercher KLC which is now called Warden, and SpeedLine GT.
Along with the three cars, the developer also added one of the most requested features in CarX Drift Racing. This is the steering wheel support. Now, four Thrustmaster steering wheel can now be used to drive the cars in the game.
Apart from the new features in the game, update 2.6.0 also adds game stability and performance improvements. You can find the detailed changes in the release notes below.
CarX Drift Racing Online Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes
- Now each player will be able to choose for himself convenient settings for the position of the camera.
- The camera settings window is located in the pause menu.
- Many of you asked for the opportunity to change (and remove) the labels on the tires. We heard your wishes and added to the game the ability to change labels (as well as remove them) on the sidewalls of tires.
Three New Cars
Three Returning Cars
- Mercher KLC (Now named Warden)
- SpeedLine GT
- Added 2 new font categories
Added 2 new sticker packs
- Pro Drift Sticker Pack (52 stickers)
- Street Class Sticker Pack (63 stickers)
Thrustmaster Steering Wheels Support
- Thrustmaster TS-PC
- Thrustmaster TS
- Thrustmaster TMX
- Thrustmaster T-GT
The steering range is extended from 90 to 1080 (if supported by the steering wheel)
- Added ambient sounds
- Added wind sound on high speed
- Added new backfire sound
- Changed engine sounds on Wellington S20 and Spector RS
- Fixed a bug in the XDS race, in which the player did not count the passage of the sector
- Fixed a bug with a driver sticking through the roof when playing in Cross-Play mode
- Fixed a bug with a driver’s head looking to the right
- Fixed a bug with outgoing power graph in the dyno stand on Cargo
- Fixed a bug with decal movement on Atlas GT and Falcon RZ
- Fixed a bug when the camera did not focus on the car when creating a new race