Code Vein Update 1.50 Adds New Photo Mode Features, Full Patch Notes Inside
Bandai Namco has rolled out Code Vein update version 1.50 adding new features for the photo mode, game balancing, and more.
Update 1.50 has been rolled out today and players can now download the new update on their system. You can check the detailed changes in the changelog below.
Code Vein Update 1.50 Patch Notes
- A new feature allowing you to view past events has been added to the hot springs.
- You can now sit in front of the piano. While seated, you can press buttons to play the piano.
Photo Mode Updates
- A new real-time mode has been added to Photo Mode. Real-Time Mode allows you to use Photo Mode without stopping time in the game.
- Photo Mode can now be entered during multiplayer.
- Photo Mode during multiplayer will always be in real-time.
- Pose settings are now available for your partner in Photo Mode.
- Mask display settings will now be applied to your partner.
- New photo frames and special effects have been added.
- Added new gestures.
- Changed the timing at which you can enter the Depths’ add-on in New Game+.
- You can now obtain the necessary map before completing the Crypt Spire by investigating the memo placed near Davis in the base.
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues.
Code Vein is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.