This guide will be covering the steps on how to obtain the iconic gun of Lizzie in Cyberpunk 2077. For players who want to experience the power of Lizzie’s Pistol, then make sure to check the detailed steps below.
How to Get Lizzie’s Gun in Cyberpunk 2077
Getting the gun is pretty easy and can be done almost at the start of the game. All we need to do is finish the mission “The Space in Between”.
After the mission, we can collect the gun that is located in the basement. If you didn’t collect it after the mission, don’t worry! The basement is open to you and you can always come back to the Moxes club and get it.
Best Mods for Lizzie’s Gun
The gun itself has 2 mod slots and scope slot (if it’s epic quality). To get the most out of this gun 2 most valuable mods I recommend are:
- Countermass – This mod completely nullifies vertical recoil while aiming. It means we can load out a whole clip of the gun without a worry that we will miss our shots due to recoil.
- Crunch – This mod increases our damage by 5-10 depending on the quality of the mod. It may not seem much but remember we shoot 20 bullets PER SECOND with this gun and the mod enhances each shot taken. Highly recommended to further amp the damage output of this pistol.
If you choose not to upgrade the gun, I would recommend you to go with Countermass mod instead of Crunch. You may deal less damage but this weapon already has a huge output without the mod itself.
Scopes are up to the player’s choice since they don’t change much and have no effect on our damage.
How to Build Your Character Around the Lizzie
If you truly want to one-shot anything on your way, you need to fully commit yourself to build it correctly. All perks that go under the handguns skill tree improves our gun, so it’s in our best interest to max out Reflexes Attribute.
The Lizzie is also a Tech weapon so a few of Engineering perks are also great improvements for the gun, therefore maxing out Technical ability Attribute is also a good thing to have.
Best Engineering Perks
Useful Engineering perks are:
- Lightning Bolt – It increases our Crit chance with the weapon and crit hit are always more damage – Pretty self-explanatory
- Bladerunner – Increases damage to drones, mechs and robots by 20% / 40%. Optional perk, to amp the damage to all mechanical enemies you encounter.
- ♥♥♥♥ All Walls – Reduces the charge amount needed for Tech Weapons to penetrate walls by 30%. – again, optional, but increases DPS towards enemies behind the walls.
- Play The Angles – Increases our damage with ricochets, allowing us to multi-kill with a single shot.
- Revamp – Greatly increases our damage with all Tech weapons (Including Lizzie of course)
- Ubercharge – Increases our damage with a full-charged shot by 50%.
- Superconductor – Allows us to completely ignore the enemy’s armor when shooting with the Lizzie.
- Tesla – Increases the charge multiplier for Tech Weapons by UP TO 55%.
- Gun Whisperer – Our fully charged gun will not shoot automatically, so we can aim after charging our shot.
- Up To 11 – Allows us to shoot our charged shots faster.
- Lickety Split – Pretty much the same as Up to 11.
Best Handguns Perks
I won’t be going through each perk individually here, because they all apply to Lizzie’s gun. It’s worth upgrading the whole tree fully.
Remember that Handguns perk tree is under the Reflexes attribute.