This guide will be covering the steps on how to get the 100% achievement in Dark Grim Mariupolis. If you’re one of the players planning to obtain all Dark Grim Mariupolis achievements, then make sure to follow the guide below.
Dark Grim Mariupolis Achievement Guide
- Just after the prologue you visit the bar and talk to the barkeeper. He will tell you that he needs a fish which you can find downstairs in a box. You can trick the guard by leaving through the closet on the right, using a key you can get from Wolfie. Take the fish to the barkeeper and enjoy your cocktail.
- You find the printer and mix the following:
- Green + red = yellow
- Yellow + red = orange
- To gain the trust of the priest in the temple of Kiryat, he will ask you to fix his robot speaker. To do so, you apply the screwdriver to the robot, which will open a puzzle. It is solved as soon as the arithmetic average of the three values on the left equals the value on the right. To calculate the required voltage, you use (3 * right value – left value 1 – left value 2).
- After fixing the robots, the Kiryat priest will give you some letter, which you will bring to that lad in the bar. He will give you his hammer in return, which can be used to break the piggy bank in Thor’s home. This will give you a coin, which can be stuck up the carousel horse to open some hidden chamber. Inside, the fugu fish is gonna start singing. Now you can walk to the priest in the temple Pentatonica to get the weapon. After that, you can confidently challenge the Viking guard for a duel.
Tamer of Cats
- You get this by defeating the bodyguard in the hidden bar. The robot in the bar will request you to find a book. Using the contents from the safe at the hiding place (you can find the code in your emails, click the dice to enter it) you can design a book in the temple of Kiryat. Bring it back to the cleaner bot, take the crown to the guitar robot, and use his tuning fork to defeat the cat.
All ingenious is simple
- This is basically the beginning of the last chapter, so just play to get it
- This is self-explanatory, just play till u thru it
- When you first meet the priest in the temple of Pentatonica, you can challenge him to a duel. U might need a scroll down to find that option.
- To get this, you need to defeat the Viking guard, the cat and Sergio. It’s possible to get all of those achievements in one game, but it’s easier to finish the game with the “Inner Harmony” achievement, killing Sergio afterwards. You can get a third weapon from Skullgrim in the hidden bar after defeating the cat.
Zen and Art of Waiting for the Elevator
- In the elevator room, wait for some time (a few minutes) before you open the elevator. Finally, you can open it by literally following the hint and giving up
- To win this, don’t kill Sergio. I recommend completing this first before coming back in order to kill Sergio.
- You can get this by spending a few minutes in a book. This should work with any book, not sure tho. If you read every book you encounter from start to finish, you are pretty much guaranteed to get this achievement.
- Usually, you solve the microphone robot puzzle by using the following pattern:
- To get the “Counterclockwise” achievement, you need to enter the pattern in a counterclockwise rotation instead:
Meet Me in the 35th Universe
- Die. Challenge the Viking guard or Sergio to a battle without having a weapon.
Meet Me in the 36th Universe
- Die again.
Meet Me in the 37th Universe
- Die again. Maybe it’s required to lose against the cat this time.