In update 126.96.36.1996 of Dave The Diver, the following improvements have been made: In the Sushi Restaurant, players can no longer exploit dispatch rewards, and duplicated Cooksta judges during rank-up animations have been fixed. Underwater Exploration enhancements include correct display of inventory weight and consistent appearance of the interaction UI in the Sea People Village.
Issues with fish getting stuck in walls, abnormal clustering, and floating items have been resolved. Awkward camera transitions during encounters with a fish called Fishmon have been fixed. In Chapter 6, Dave can now pick up weapons after saving the baby manatee. Duff’s weapon tutorial has been shifted from a Main Mission to a Side Mission to avoid conflicts. Boss fights now progress properly when bosses are in an enraged state. Fixes have been implemented for mismatched depth descriptions and icons in some fish farms, as well as various other improvements like fixing text overflow, adding missing sounds, improving sound quality, and addressing mistranslations and typos reported by the community.
DAVE THE DIVER Update 188.8.131.526 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players could repeatedly obtain dispatch rewards in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the Cooksta judges would occasionally appear to be duplicated during the rank-up animation.
- [Chapter 3] Fixed an issue where the inventory weight was not displayed correctly when restarting in the Sea People Village.
- [Chapter 3] Fixed an issue where the interaction UI was occasionally not displayed at the entrance of buildings in the Sea People Village.
- Fixed an issue where certain fish were getting stuck in walls or clustering together abnormally.
- Fixed an issue where certain items were floating instead of being attached to the ground.
- [Chapter 3] Fixed an issue where the camera transitions during Fishmon encounters were awkward.
- [Chapter 6] Fixed an issue where Dave sometimes couldn’t pick up a weapon after saving the baby manatee.
- We have made a change to Duff’s weapon tutorial, shifting it from a Main Mission to a Side Mission. This adjustment prevents it from conflicting with other Main Missions.
- Fixed an issue where certain boss fights could not progress properly when the bosses were in an enraged state.
Farm & Fish Farm
- Fixed the issue where the depth descriptions and icons in some fish farms did not match.
- Fixed some text that would overflow or overlap when it was longer than two lines.
- Added missing sounds and improved sound quality.
- Fixed an issue where the cover images of some songs didn’t match the actual tracks.
- Fixed various mistranslated text and typos reported to us by the community.
- [Chapter 6] Fixed an issue where the changed outfit during the mini-game in the Sea People Village was not applied correctly.