Developer Bad Pixel has released Deadside update 0.1.3 aiming to address known bugs and issues in the game.
According to the release notes, the new Deadside update version 0.1.3 will address the server issues causing the performance degradation in the game. In addition, it also includes minor weapon balancing and in-game stability improvements.
To know more about this update, make sure to read the detailed changelog below.
Deadside Update 0.1.3 Patch Notes
- Fixed VSD recoil
- Fixed head penetrating geometry in some animations
- Fixed some client crashes
- Decreased character’s inertia
- Increased unarmed running speed
- Decreased knife damage
- Freebase modules amount increased to 20
Deadside 0.1.3 update will be available for download starting on April 23, 2020, at 12:00 PM (UTC).