Developer Bad Pixel has rolled out the newest Deadside update 0.2.5.1 and we have the complete details of this new patch for you to read. The new update has been rolled out earlier today, December 30, 2021.
According to the official release notes, this update only brings some bug fixes in Deadside. In addition, the developer includes several under the hood performance and stability upgrades. To learn more about this new update, feel free to browse the changelog below.
Deadside Update 0.2.5.1 Patch Notes
- Non-updating container inventories
- Moving weapon mods to containers
- Disconnection due to dragging an item from a container to a hotbar
- Various graphical bugs
- Increased light brightness during daytime
- Improved appearance of water surfaces
- Fixed polygonal landscape artifacts