Deathloop Update 1 Patch Notes for PC and PlayStation 5
Following its launch last month, developer Arkane Studios and publisher Bethesda Softworks have rolled out the Deathloop update 1 for PC and PlayStation 5. Read on as we break down all the changes and other important details about this new patch for Deathloop.
According to the details, PC players will be download around 11 GB to experience the changes in the game. One of the most emphasized changes that have been mentioned is the camera smoothness, gameplay experience, and NPC behaviors. It is also worth noting that the PC update adds Nvidia DLSS support, while the PlayStation patch adds support for the Sony DualSense controller audio and more.
Learn more about this update by checking the full changelog below.
Deathloop Update 1 Patch Notes
- Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped.
- Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)