Disciples: Liberation Update 1.1 Patch Notes
Developer Frima Studio and publisher Kalypso Media have rolled out the latest Disciples: Liberation update 1.1. According to the official release notes, the new patch brings some new features, improvements, and bug fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the total download file size for patch 1.1. This new patch is now available for download on all supported platforms. You can find the complete release notes of this patch below.
Disciples: Liberation Update 1.1 Patch Notes
- Added Difficulty options: You can choose between “Story”, “Normal”, “Hard” and “Brutal”. The difficulty before this update matches the “Normal” difficulty level.
- The Difficulty Settings can be changed in the gameplay settings screen or when starting a new game.
- New Combat Battleground Interactables (Summoning Portal, Unstable Mana Shard) and Modifiers (Torment of Wandering, Grasp of the Abyss, Unstable Mana Storm) have been added.
- New combat speed up option: 300% is now available.
- Added ‘Dismiss Button’ – players may now dismiss unwanted units by inspecting them outside of combat.
- Summoning Portal: whoever is the first to activate all the magic symbols around the summoning portal will summon a powerful ally unit to the battlefield, which will join the player even after battle.
- Unstable Mana Shard: Unstable Mana Shards can be destroyed within the battle to give a powerful buff to the players units. If Mana Shards are left untouched, they will explode in a spectacular fashion, dealing damage and applying debuffs to surrounding units.
- Drag and Drop functionality has been added to both mouse and keyboard and controllers.
- An option to disable the automatic combat camera movement has been added to the gameplay settings screen.
- Slow motion kill effects have been added and can be toggled in the gameplay settings screen (the “combat slow motion” effect is enabled by default).
- General balancing and design adjustments to Normal mode.
- General balancing adjustments to Boss Battlesir.
- Improved the feel of the virtual cursor in several interfaces. The virtual cursor’s position is not reset to the middle of the screen when transitioning from different views.
- It is now possible to adjust the combat speed while an enemy performs their actions.
- Further balancing adjustments to the conquer option.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze in the last phase of a late game boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where Avyanna on horse could get stuck after using certain gateways.
- Fixed an issue where the Avyanna’s ability “Cosmic Blast” was misaligned within the animation.
- When connecting a PS5 controller on PC, it now displays the correct controller layout within the settings.
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes only possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll the character’s item menus while there were many items in the inventory. It is now always possible to move the selection by dragging it with the mouse.
- Fixed an issue where quickly opening and closing the game menu in Yllian could cause overlap issues and similar problems in the menu.
- Fixed an issue where training a unit after quickly clicking multiple times on certain menus would deplete resources but not increase the unit’s level.
- Fixed an issue in the dungeon “The Uru Mines” where an enemy Berserker’s axe was in the wrong position.
- The Infernal Golem’s “Impale” ability animation is now synchronized with the opponent’s damage indicator.
- Fixed an issue in the fight against Gallean’s Beast where the “Maze of Thorns” prevented some units from getting the “Thorn” ability.
- Creating manual saves when using certain calendar systems now works correctly.
- Updated and corrected the Japanese localization.
Quest Related Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an empty map after talking to Orion during the “Return to Yllian” quest.
- Fixed some issues with quests related to the Bard Mathieu.
- Changed part of the dialogue in the quest “On His Dying Breath” in order to make sense within the context of the quest.
- Fixed some issues within a quest with Sebastien after talking to Walkelin of Saint Darchild during “Return to Castle Hale”. The quest can now be accepted and completed as intended.
- Fixed a quest with Onfroi in the region “Plains of Widows” where the quest could not be completed if you chose not to kill him.
- Changed the outcome of a dialogue after receiving the quest “Return to Feindel the Forger” and then talking to Feindel so that it makes more sense in the context of the story.
- Changed the outcome of a dialogue with Sebastien in the quest “Here Lies the Living”.
- Fixed a bug where a text was displayed a second time in the dialogue with the “The Highfather” at “The Plane of Slights”.
- Fixed an incorrect NPC name that was displayed on the screen before combat in the quest “Doubles Crossed”.