Developer and publisher Valve has released the newest Dota Underlords updates making some hero and item changes in the game.
According to the release notes, Valve is calling the new update as ‘A Dark and Demonic Update’ due to the fact that Doom and Terrorblade are the only heroes who got the adjustments. Also, the item changes only affect Vladmir’s Offering.
It’s been a while since the major update was released in Dota Underlords. Since then, Valve has just been continuously releasing updates to balance the overall gameplay of Dota Underlords. Today, the new update has been rolled out and if you want to know the detailed changes, feel free to check the official release notes below.
Dota Underlords Patch Notes
- Attack Rate changed from 0.769 to 0.909
- Armor changed from 5 to 15
- Terrorblade 3 Star Effect
- Pure Damage Bonus Percent vs Demons changed from 100 to 125.
- Now an active ability: duration 5 seconds, cooldown 6 seconds.
- Damage boost changed from 8 to 5%