Developer and publisher MLB Advanced Media has released the newest update for baseball simulation game R.B.I. Baseball 20. The new update which carries patch version 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
According to the changelog, the new patch brings more than 50 under the hood bug fixes. However, the developer did not list them all but only showed us the most important.
The issue regarding the delayed catcher reaction has finally been addressed in this update. The new patch also brings some minor HRD bug fixes which highlight the UI, camera, and audio.
Apart from that, update 1.04 also includes stability, optimization, and performance improvements. Want to know more about the update? Feel free to check the release notes for PS4 and Xbox One below.
R.B.I. Baseball 20 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed catcher reaction delay on bunts
- Fixed 0% power swing responsiveness
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur in online play after pinch-hitting for the pitcher in the previous inning
- Fixed occasional no call from ump on very close non-force plays with a safe sliding runner
- Added some more signature animations
- Smoothed out a few gameplay animation issues
- Fixed catcher sliding off to the dugout in his crouch in online play
- Swing charge meter state fixes
- Fixed batter awarded an RBI on a double play
- Fixed a situation where AI fielder would make a poor throw decision
- Fixed several bugs that could occur when leaving an online game before it’s over (quits, forfeits, disconnects)
- Minor gameplay camera fixes
- VO overlapping audio fixes
- Minor HRD UI fixes
- Minor HRD camera fixes
- Minor HRD audio fixes
- Minor gameplay HUD UI fixes
- Team color UI fixes
- Minor UI audio fixes
- Other minor UI fixes
- Memory optimizations
- Japanese text fixes
R.B.I. 20 is available on PC via Steam, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.