Developer Youthcat Studio has rolled out the newest Dyson Sphere Program update 0.7.18.7189. The new update addressed some of the known bugs in the game.
Following the update that was released yesterday, it seems that the developer immediately noticed the bugs that started appearing in the previous update. And without any time wasted, they quickly fixed the issues.
Below are the details of the new patch that has been released today.
Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.7.18.7189
- Fixed a bug that the mass copied Sorters may not connect correctly because of the optimized collision frame in  update.
- Fixed a bug that some conveyor belt intersections could not be connected.
- Fixed a bug that when the maximum capacity of Logistic Station, the drone may still flied without any item with it.
What others are Reading:
- Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.7.18.7189 Patch Notes
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Use Energy Exchangers to Balance Local Power Network
- Dyson Sphere Program Cheats (Unlimited Energy, Instant Research, Speed Hack, and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program Update Patch Notes on January 25
- Dyson Sphere Program – All Fuel Stats and How to Acquire