Embr Achievement Guide
This guide will be covering the steps on how you can get the 100% achievement in Embr. If you’re one of the players trying to obtain all Embr achievements, this guide is for you.
There’s a total of 10 achievements in Embr. None of these achievements is hidden or secret. Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can obtain the 10 achievements in Embr.
Embr Achievement Guide
A New Career – Complete the tutorial
- Please complete the tutorial. When you start the game for the first time, this will be the only task to turn up. It’s called the “Embr Career Fare”
Back for More – Earn a 6th flame on a bonus mission
- Each level, with the exception of Escape Levels and Boss Levels, has additional bonus missions that you unlock after completing the Rescue Mission for that level. These bonus missions are the following. Complete all of these for this achievement.
- Salvage: Remove as many objects from the building as possible when saving your client. This mission has always just one client. This is a fantastic incentive task for money farming.
- Low House Damage: This is the same as the regular Rescue mission, but you will fail if the integrity of the building falls below 50%.
- Special Object: Search for the “Special Object” in the building and bring it to the yellow rescue zone. This Special Object is usually worth a few hundred dollars and is colored yellow, so it stands out of other similar objects.
- Embr Eats: Use the Client Findr to find out what food items clients want and deliver to them while maintaining their safety.
Holla Holla – Collect $5000 of bonus cash and valuables
- Steal a total of $5,000 worth of items from your customers, cumulative through all missions. You can do this by putting the items in the trunk of your vehicle.
IPO – Complete the first district
- Collect a total of 48 mission flames to open the first boss, “Maple St. Warehouse” As with the Escape Missions, you will only have access to your Axe and Hose, with any modifications that you might have. To complete this mission, dodge flying barrels, exploding barrels, and fire to keep alive. Damage the boss by doing the following thing: the things in the trunk of your car.
- Using your Hose to knock out explosive barrels at the Hosr CEO on the platform above you.
- When the Hosr CEO switches the power to the outlet on the side of the arena, use the hose to attach the power from the outlet to the damaged cable, electrocuting it.
Lights Out – Turn off the master power
- Switch the power off in any mission that has a power box. This can be achieved on the first mission, “First Ave”. Enter the house, turn right, go downstairs. Go to the far back of the basement and use the ladder to access the power switch.
Profit – Achieve a 2 flame rating from a client
- Achievement of a 2-flame rating from a client in any mission. The easiest way to do this is on the first “First Ave” mission. Rescue one client in easy mode. Then enter the property, turn right and go downstairs. Go to the far back of the basement and turn left. There is going to be a cloud of gas. Run into the gas cloud and die. Then you’re going to get the achievement.
Side Hustle – Return $500 dollars to a client
- Put $500 worth of items in the Yellow Client Rescue Zone, cumulative through all missions. This can be done on the first rescue mission, “First Ave”.
Diamond Respondr – Buy every tool and upgrade available
- Buy all tool in the store and upgrade tool from the inventory/upgrade screen available. Below is a list of the combined purchase and upgrade prices.
- Basic Hose: $7,950 (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Sprinkler: $2,600
- Fire Extinguisher: $1,900
- Ice Acceleratr: $3,500
- Total: $15,950
- Fire Axe: $5,350 (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Breaching Charge: $1,650
- Throwing Axe: $2,270
- Total: $9,270
- Collapsible Ladder: $2,500
- Trampoline: $2,400
- Jump Pad: $3,700
- Parachute Pack: $4,800
- Grappling Hook: $6,000
- Total: $19,400
- Client Findr: $2,150 (You start with this but have to purchase upgrades)
- Cheap Metal Box: $330
- Hair Dryer: $2,000
- Slippery Slide: $3,650
- Healing Needle: $2,500
- Total: $10,630
Total cost: $55,250
Fresh Out of the Shop – Buy every vehicle cosmetic and upgrade available
- Buy every upgrade from the available store. The total cost of all upgrades will be $43,400. Below is the breakdown of all expenses.
- Chassis: $2,100
- Paint: $3,000
- Wheels: $2,700
- Siren: $20,200
- Ornament: $7,700
- Bed: $7,700
I’m a Freakin Blur Here – Wear the baseball hat and the E University jacket
- Buy and equip the Baseball Cap and University Jacket for a total of $4,700. Equip them in a load-out and launch any mission with that load-out, and you’re going to unlock the achievement.
- Basketball Hat: $4,000 (Double Jump)
- University Jacket: $700 (+20% Movement Speed)