Empyrion – Galactic Survival Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes for PC
Empyrion – Galactic Survival update 1.5.1 is now available to download on PC via Steam. According to Empyrion – Galactic Survival 1.5.1 patch notes, the latest update makes some minor changes in the game. This includes the addition of trader heavy OPV, Polaris large freighters, and more.
In addition to these changes in the game, the new update also includes some bug fixes. Some of the known bugs that have been fixed are the UI info spam and exception after the destruction of planet vessel HQ.
It is worth noting that developer Eleon Game Studios has also rolled out a new update a few days ago. The previous update 1.5 includes some AI changes, weapon reworks, faction changes, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release of version 1.5, many players are experiencing some in-game issues. With the release of version 1.5.1, it is expected that players will now rarely face problems in Empyrion – Galactic Survival.
For more details about this update, feel free to read the complete changelog below.
Empyrion – Galactic Survival Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
- Added: Trader heavy OPV
- Added: Polaris large freighters
- Added: [ARC] orbital station and defense satellites; currently set to Warlord faction.
- Updated: Abandoned Bunker
- Fixed: Traders in Pirates Hyper City cannot be approached
- Updated ModAPI documentation
- Add texture selection on the screen of the Texture/Color tool
- Removed internal /* comment markers and replaced them with # to make the BlocksConfig.ecf and ItemsConfig.ecf better readable by tools
- Added: POI and vessels for the Warlord “Wastelanders” subfaction
- Added: Raptor Ranch (Pirates) & OPV Warlord “Atlas”
- Added: Colonist OPVs ‘Escort Series’
- Added: UCH 3rd & 5th fleet + BAOs
- Updated: OPV Trader light & med, Crashed Vessel A & B, Com & Science Satellite
- Updated stock blueprint: Core Horizon
- Updated various Brotherhood of Farr POIs
- Updated: TSO Ningues
- The temperature symbol is shown in Celsius when Fahrenheit is selected (when changing this option from inside a running game you need to quit to the main menu and resume to see the change)
- Exception after destroying planet vessel HQ
- UI info spam with frequent and many reputation changes
- Lens flares are too large
- Exit savegame leads to Ordered Actions not completing anymore
- Vessels can sometimes be found to “Rise” when returning to them on planets