Bandai Namco has rolled out the newest Soulcalibur 6 update 2.21 bringing the new character and more DLC contents in the game.
The main highlight of this patch is the addition of Setsuka, a new character included in DLC Pack 11. In addition to Setsuka, update 2.21 also added some data for DLC Pack 12, new stage called Murakumo Shrine Grounds, and more in-game features.
Apart from the new contents, Soulcalibur 6 developer also brings some bug fixes, stability, and performance improvements. To know more about this patch, feel free to check the detailed release notes below.
Soulcalibur VI Update 2.21 Patch Notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 11, “Setsuka”.
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviours.
- Added data for DLC Pack 12, “Character Creation Set E.”
- Added items and equipment for character creation (separate from DLC Packs 11 and 12).
- Added the new stage “Murakumo Shrine Grounds”.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added a feature in Character Creation mode that toggles whether character equipment will be destroyed in battle.
- Added Quick Character Selection to Training mode.
- Added a feature to the options menu that toggles whether or not actions performed after a match has ended will be displayed on the screen.
Note: This feature only applies to online battles.
- Fixed other bugs and improve certain features.
- Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
This new Soulcalibur 6 version 2.21 is now available for download.