Developer and publisher SCS Software has released the newest Euro Truck Simulator 2 update 1.37 to address known bugs and issues and bring more contents in the game.
The new patch that has been rolled out today highlights more than five new features in the game. One of the most notable changes that have been implemented is the 4 French cities that have been reworked and the ability to own food tank trailers. In addition, the new update also brings new audio and sound effect, new garage scene, and more truck customizations.
Apart from the mentioned features above, the update also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about the changes for this patch, make sure to check the changelog below.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.37 Patch Notes
- 4 French cities reskinned
- Food tank trailer (ownable)
- Food tank (ownable) for Schwarzmüller DLC
- FMOD implementation with all existing sounds and few improvements
- Openable windows on all trucks (featuring FMOD)
- AI movement and sound behaviour improved (featuring FMOD)
- Walking camera in truck or trailer configuration screen (plus new garage scene)
- Added technical inspection of vehicles on mandatory weigh stations (illegal trailer, damaged vehicle).
- Added progressive speeding fines.
- Updated hi-res loading screen pictures
- Colour feedback support for ASUS ROG Strix (ASUS Aura Ready)
Tobii Eye Tracking
- Eye-tracking pause key function fixed
- Automatic eye-tracking pause while the game is paused/in UI
- Settings hotkey visibility in UI
- Ingame sounds completely reimplemented for FMOD
- Engine power range data (instead of boost value)
- Exhaust gas temp gauge animation
- AI data tweak (engine power instead of torque and gearbox, vehicle_mass override for trailers)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 patch 1.37 is now available for download on Steam. Meanwhile, non-Steam edition should wait for a few days.