Fault Update 0.1.0 Patch Notes Released, Check Details Here
Developer and publisher Strange Matter Studios has released the first big patch for Fault, a next-gen multiplayer online battle arena video game. The new patch has been rolled out today, July 19th, carrying the new update version 0.1.0.
According to the game developer, the new Fault update 0.1.0 will put the server down for almost 1 hour. The update will begin at 3:30 AM (EST) and it is expected to fix some of the known bugs and other issues that have been reported since the start of early access of the game.
In case you’re experiencing some in-game issues, check out the detailed changelog below to see if your concern has been addressed in this patch.
Fault Update 0.1.0 Patch Notes
- T1 Tower health reduced from 5000 to 4000.
- Physical Armor reduced from 55 to 40.
- Energy Armour reduced from 55 to 40.
- Melee Lane Minion HP scaling per 90 seconds reduced from 18 to 16.
- Ranged Lane Minion HP scaling per 90 seconds reduced from 9 to 8.
- Siege Minion HP scaling per 90 seconds reduced from 60 to 54.
- Super Minion HP scaling per 90 seconds reduced from 100 to 90.
- Lane Minion Movement Speed scaling per 90 seconds increased from 5.8 to 7.5.
- Prime Helix Buff duration increased from 150 to 180 seconds.
- Physical Armour granted to nearby allied Minions from Prime Helix Buff increased from 100 to 200.
- Energy Armour granted to nearby allied Minions from Prime Helix Buff increased from 100 to 200.
- Red Buff slow on Basic Attack reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Red Buff health increased from 800 to 1200.
- Blue Buff health increased from 800 to 1200.
- Jungle Melee Minions Physical Armour reduced from 0 to -6.
- Jungle Melee Minions Energy Armour increased from 0 to 6.
- Reversal of Fortune: Cast delay reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds.
- Alacrity: Projectile speed increased from 7000 to 9000.
- Cleaned up base plate collision of the Towers on Dawn side duo lane.
- Added SFX to Blue Buff.
- Fixed Jungle Minion health bars showing when you had no vision.
- Fixed Jungle Camps not showing their timer on mini-map.
- Fixed Jungle Minion being invulnerable.
- Fixed Jungle Minions from spawning in different camps than before.
- Fixed several map collisions.
- Maul: Collision has been removed.
- Black Hole: Fixed VFX sometimes getting stuck or not animating correctly.
- Fixed Sevarog’s shoulders not evolving from stacks gained.
- Phantom Rush: Collision has been removed.
- Force Shield: No longer slows self or allies.
- Removed All chat from the Draft Lobby.
- Fixed the in-game chat plugin from censoring words not on the blacklist.
- In-game chat will now show *’s where blacklisted words are said.
- Fixed Settings menu breaking the zoom in / out feature.
- Added tooltip to players in your party when hovering over them.
Settings menu visual update.
- Map guide on loading screen now changes based on which side you are spawning on to help new players.
- Removed low overall settings from the Settings menu.
- Fixed Lobby role selection changing others roles.
- Bale Amour: Fixed an issue that caused Bale Amour to not aggro correctly.
- Arcane Amplifier: Fixed an issue that was causing Arc Amp to not give you the correct stats.
- Quantum Shift: Fixed an issue that was causing no Cooldown to show on HUD.
- Fixed auto-lock abilities not working correctly when in close range of your target.
- Fixed Melee Heroes getting Lifesteal from Towers.
- Fixed camera getting stuck when aiming some abilities straight up.
- Fixed Movement Speed being calculated client-side and therefore allowing for cheats to be used to alter Movement Speed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing consumables to not work with a controller.
- Added background music in the menus.
- Added music slider in the Settings menu.
Fault update 0.1.0 is now available on PC via Steam.