Nintendo has revealed the official release date of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer Update #1 along with the features of this update.
According to the official announcement, players will be able to download the first summer update for free on July 3rd. The new update will be adding new features in Animal Crossing: New Horizons including the ocean exploration and new encounters.
As seen in the summer update trailer, your characters will now be able to swim in the ocean, as well as diving and collect new items and fishes. In addition, there will be new encounters while swimming in the ocean. These encounters will join and help you collect items in the sea.
This update won’t be the last thing coming in the game as Nintendo confirmed that the second update will be rolled out in early August 2020. The official release date of Summer Update 2 is still unknown. As for the features, we’re about to get the details before the month of July ends.
In the meantime, players can enjoy and experience the summer in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
What others are Reading:
- How to Get a Vampire Squid in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- All Fishes Available in Animal Crossing: New Horizons in July
- First Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer Update Adds Ocean Exploration
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Pokemon’s Sinnoh Region Map Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons