It’s the Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 and Epic Games has just released a new set of challenges for players to complete. One of the challenges that you have to finish is to find 3 Carnival Clown Boards and get at least 10 points on each board.
As of writing, we only found 4 Carnival Clown Boards in different areas of the map. Here are the spots where you can find them:
Carnival Clown Boards Location
- North part of the Lonely Lodge
- Besides the football field in Pleasant Park
- On the side of the bridge near the lake near Paradise Palm
- On the southern part of the factory in Junk Junction
Finding the Carnival Clown Boards are pretty easy. Completing the challenge, however, is a different story. You need to make sure that no one is around to kill you as you are required to get 10 points or higher. You need to make the same score on three different Carnival Clown Boards to complete the challenge.
Other Week 9 Challenges
After completing the Carnival Clown Boards challenge, you can continue with the other challenges available this week. This includes:
- Deal 300 damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb, or grenade
- Deal 100,000 damage to opponent structures with dynamite
- Deal 100 damage with grenades to opponents
- Get 30 seconds of airtime in a vehicle
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms
After you completed all the new set of challenges, make sure to visit Risky Reels’ drive-in theater and watch Ralph from the animated film Wreck-it Ralph, waving while crossing the big screen.