Playground Games has officially revealed some of the features, changes, and new fast cars coming in the new Forza Horizon 4 Series 19 update coming this month.
In the previous season, Horizon fast drivers received four new cars that started conquering the streets. If you think that’s a good start of the year, think again because the developer has prepared something even better.
Forza Horizon 4 Series 19 New Cars
The main highlight of this series is the arrival of the LEGO Bugatti Chiron. To get this car, you need to be an owner of the LEGO Speed Champions expansion that was released in the previous series. In case you don’t own the expansion, you still have a chance to test drive Lego Chiron in the new Monthly Rivals event.
Apart from the Bugatti Chiron, Playground Games is finally adding some of the fan-favorite cars from Ford, Aston Martin, Lexus, and Rover. Below is the list of the new cars that you can see in Series 19.
- 2010 Lexus LFA
- 1984 Rover SD1 Vitesse
- 1994 Ford Supervan 3
- 2017 Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro
New Cars for The Eliminator
Forza Horizon 4 Series 19 is bringing new cars that will be available for round 3 of The Eliminator titled “Horizon Pursuit” that is capable to receive extensive upgrades.
- Level 2: 1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8
- Level 2: 1966 Hillman Imp
- Level 3: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor
- Level 3: 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
- Level 4: 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
- Level 6: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- Level 7: 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
- Level 7: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Level 8: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Level 9: 2016 BMW M4 GTS
- Level 9: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Level 9: 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
- Level 10: 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Forza Horizon 4 Series 19 update will be available in both PC and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more Series 19 details!