Forza Horizon 4 Series 23 Adding 4 New Cars and 7 New Achievements
After being delayed due to some technical issues, Playground Games is officially releasing the Forza Horizon 4 Update 23, also known as Series 23, on June 18th. The new update is expected to bring new events, cars, and achievements for Forza Horizon 4.
The official Forza Horizon 4 Series 23 patch notes have already been released and the update also includes some various bug fixes especially on the crossplay feature of the game.
While the developer is fixing the crossplay feature, the new Update 23 highlights the arrival of 4 new cars in the game. The new series will also include the 7 new achievements worth 200 Gamerscore.
As previously stated, the Series 23 will add some classic cars including 1973 Toyota Corolla SR5, 1974 Toyota Celica GT, 1989 Toyota MR2 SC, and 1995 Toyota MR2 GT. As for the achievements, feel free to check the details below.
Forza Horizon 4 Series 23 Achievements
|Stay Safe||Get 25 Clean Racing skills in any A Class car||30|
|Stay Home||Purchase the Sunflower Meadows player house||15|
|First Promo-tion||Take your first picture for Horizon Promo||15|
|Picture Perfect||Take photos of 200 different cars for Horizon Promo||50|
|Backbone of Britain||Pass the M68 Speed Trap at 190mph in the 2011 Ford Transit SSV||30|
|Tunnel Vision||Get 100 Near Miss skills in any S2 Car||30|
|Bouncin' Buggies||Get 40 Air skills in any Offroad Buggy||30|
Forza Horizon 4 Series 23 Patch Notes
- New Achievements
- This update includes 7 new Achievements worth 200GS as a part of Microsoft’s giving campaign.
- In the month of June, players will get the chance to Play, Earn and Donate with Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, and Forza Street.
- Beginning June 1st, visit the Xbox One Rewards app to activate your Forza bonus punch card. Then, jump into FH4, FM7, or Forza Street to score bonus Microsoft reward points when you unlock up to three achievements.
- Once you’ve unlocked three achievements, return to the Rewards punch card, and donate those points to your choice of several charities. Microsoft will match donations all month long.* (US ONLY)
- Showcase Remix – Morning Rush
- Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than ANY train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!
- Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
- Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
- Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
- Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT
- Various Stability Improvements