Notes de mise à jour de la mise à jour 0.1.9b de Tiny Rogues
Tiny Rogues a publié la version 0.1.9b, ce qui apporte un certain nombre de changements au jeu.
L'un des changements majeurs de cette mise à jour est la modification de l'ennemi Doppelganger. Le développeur n'a pas fourni de détails sur la façon exacte dont cet ennemi a été modifié, but players can expect to encounter a different version of the Doppelganger in the game.
In addition to this change, the speedrun mode has been removed in this update, though the developer is working on bringing back the quick restart button. The final armory will now always appear on floor 9, and the encounter with the Rat Council on floor 8 has been made shorter. If a player has the Spellblade trait, the mana display will now indicate that mana grants attack speed. The appearance rate of several events, including the Bear Den, Old Hag, and Tomb of Hoodies events, has been increased, and the negative luck applied by the Genie event in floor 5 now lasts for 10 rooms instead of being permanent. The Ranger class will now find more quivers, and the chance to find a potion or consumable that applies a buff the player does not already have has been increased.
In terms of item changes, there are numerous modifications to various gifts, equipment, et autres articles. These changes include improvements to the quality of rewards for certain items, increases to damage dealt by certain weapons, and changes to the rarity of various items.
There are also changes to enemy and enemy enchantments in this update, including modifications to the delay of normal Death’s lightning strikes, the expansion time of meteor shockwaves, and the firing rate of Oktoberfest Enchanted enemies.
Pour terminer, several weapons have been modified in this update, including changes to their damage dealt, attack speed, and other characteristics.
Globalement, this update brings a wide range of changes to Tiny Rogues, including enemy modifications, item changes, and weapon adjustments. Players should be sure to download the update to experience all of these changes and improvements.
Notes de mise à jour de la mise à jour 0.1.9b de Tiny Rogues
- Doppelganger changed yet again.
- In 0.1.9a the speedrun mode has been removed. I’ll be working on bringing back the quick restart button asap.
- Final armory will now always appear latest on floor 9.
- Made the encounter with the Rat Council in floor 8 a bit briefer.
- If you have Spellblade trait the mana display will now tell you that mana grants you attack speed.
- Buffed the appearance rate of Bear Den event in floor 1.
- Buffed the appearance rate of the Old Hag event in floor 1.
- Buffed the appearance rate of the Tomb Of Hoodies event in floor 4.
- Le -1 luck applied from Genie event in floor 5 now lasts 10 rooms instead of being permanent.
- Ranger now finds more quivers.
- Increased the chance to find a potion or consumable that applies a buff you don’t already have.
Article, Gift and Equipment Changes
- Coin Bag: (Gift) Now grants 30 or, previously 20 or.
- Soul Orb: Now can only be used while you have 6 traits.
- Storm In A Bottle: Doubled the damage dealt.
- Panda Mask: Is now epic, previously legendary.
- Tyler’s Robe: Improved quality of rewards greatly.
- Amazon Bracelet: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Cursebite Ring: Now grants 10% increased damage per Curse on you, previously 5%.
- Obsidian Bracelet: Now grants +100 bonus melee damage to enemies at close range, previously +50.
- Skull Ring: Is now rare, previously uncommon.
- Lab Coat: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Meteor Armor: Now grants 25% increased magical damage, previously 30%.
- Santa Coat: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Steel Plate Armor: Is now uncommon, previously rare.
- Dragonscale Greaves: Now grant 25% increased melee damage for 4 seconds on dash, previously 20%.
- Peg Leg: Now grants -10% movement speed, previously -5%.
- Gladiator Shield: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Mojo: Is now epic, previously uncommon. Now grants 50% increased poison tick rate, previously 15%.
- Pyromancy Flame: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Torche: Is now common, previously uncommon.
- Triumvirate: Is now rare, previously epic.
- Eyepatch: Is now uncommon, previously rare.
- Blue Cotton Hoodie: Is now epic, previously legendary.
- Green Wool Hoodie: Is now epic, previously legendary.
- Red Velvet Hoodie: Is now epic, previously legendary.
Enemy And Enemy Enchantment Changes
- Increased the delay of normal Death’s lightning strikes during phase 2.
- Made the spiraling laser attack of Mega Death a bit more controllable in phase 2.
- Battery Enchanted: Reduced spawn rate of batteries from slightly.
- Party Enchanted: Reduced projectile speed of confetti projectiles slightly.
- Meteor Enchanted: Increased the expansion time of meteor shock wave slightly.
- Possessed Weapon Enchanted: Reduced weapon spawn rate reduced slightly. Added an initial delay before spawning weapons of 4 secondes.
- Oktoberfest Enchanted: Reduced firing rate slightly.
- Shield Enchanted: Increased down-time slightly.
- The Knob Twiddler: Increased range to 35 de 20. Now gains +1000 bonus damage, up from +500.
- Demon Repeater: Increased DMG from 150-175 à 175-200.
- Misfit’s Sword: You now gain a little purple bubble effect above your character while you are invulnerable.
- Gatling Gun: Increased DMG from 50-75 à 100-125.
- Maxibee: Increased DMG from 125-150 à 175-200.
- Railgun: Increased DMG from 175-200 à 225-250.
- Zweihander: Now gains +5 base damage per strength, previously +10.
- Beetle Wand: Increased DMG from 150-175 à 175-200.
- Blasting Wand: Decreased APS from 6 à 5.
- Bubble Wand: Increased DMG from 100-125 à 125-150. Bubbles explode now.
- Dark Wand: Increased DMG from 100-125 à 125-150.
- Frozen Orb Wand: Changed projectile and made it fade out a bit to reduce screen clutter from this weapon. Decreased APS from 1.5 à 1. Increased DMG from 75-100 à 225-250.
- Kugelblitz Wand: The projectile now emits lightnings less frequently. The projectile now fades out over time. Decreased APS from 1.5 à 1. Increased DMG from 25-75 à 100-300.
- Shock Wand: Increased DMG from 50-75 à 75-100.
- Slither Wand: Now applies 5 stacks of poison immediately.
- Spark Wand: Increased DMG from 50-75 à 75-100.
- Cluckeye Bow: Chickens now deal 1700% more damage, previously 1800% more.
- Storm Cloud: Increased APS from 4 à 5. Now deals 100-300 dommage, previously 150-200.
Corrections de bogues
- Fixed that freshly acquired blessings would be disabled by default. They are now enabled when you acquire a passive skill level.
- Fixed that the Death Mark eye wouldn’t fade out during Game Over.
- Fixed that the Nurse wouldn’t want to heal you when you were poisoned.
- Fixed that the game would only display 2 inventory slot hotkeys while playing keyboard-only mode.
- Fixed that the random button in title menu could be selected when playing without mouse while only having 1 class unlocked.
- Fixed an error relating to the new accessory: Chance’s Avarice
- Fixed a bug where an event in floor 8 would grant it’s reward over and over again upon interacting.
- Fixed an error that appeared when you had a Blacksmith Whetstone in your inventory while not having a weapon equipped.
- Fixed a bug where weapon swapping would queue up reloads of weapons enabling players to bypass reload time completely.
- Fixed that the reload display wouldn’t show when the mini health and mini stamina bar were disabled.
- Fixed that buffs granted by Panda Mask didn’t have a fixed duration.
- Fixed that the buff granted by Hand Of Blood didn’t have a fixed duration.
- Fixed that the textures of Bandit Armor and Battle Armor were swapped.
- Fixed that the Brawler trait wouldn’t work as intended, it would only grant a buff while 3, 2 ou 1 enemies were alive, not working at 3 or more enemies.
- Fixed that item panels would display the keyboard keybinding for comparing even while playing with controller.
- Fixed a bug where the boss accessory reward would be much less rare than the other rewards making it so you see a ton of accessory reward rooms.
- Fixed description of Top Hat helmet.
- Fixed Thief stats being wrong in class selection.