Freeflow Perfection Achievement – Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
How to Unlock Freeflow Perfection Achievement
Load up the Intensive Treatment or the Sewer Bat Combat Challenge.
This Achievement can be a bit tricky. There are 9 Combat Moves we must use all in the same Combo. We cannot be interrupted or take damage to lose our Combo Multiplier. We have to perform both Combo Finisher moves as well which will require you to build up a Combo Multiplier twice.
The 9 Combat Moves are:
- Pull a Henchman with the Batclaw then strike him as they approach (RT x2)
- Counter any Henchman that comes to attack you (Y)
- Evade over a Henchman (A)
- Cape Stun (B)
- Throw Combo Finisher (A+X)
- Takedown Combo Finisher (Y+B)
- Knock a Henchman down with a Batarang (LT)
- Ground Pound the final Henchman (RT+Y)
These moves can be down in any order so long as it all takes place in the same Combo. This can be very frustrating; you will probably have the best luck on Round 3 of Intensive Treatment. Granted if you want to chip away at Medals on a different Combat Challenge like Sewer Bat, that is also smart.
Memorize these 9 moves because it is essential to pull off Perfect Combos in some of the later Combat Challenges to get a really good score… lucky us.