Developer and publisher Creepy Jar has released the latest Green Hell update 1.5.5 to fix the bugs from the previous update
According to the changelog, the highlight of this version 1.5.5 is more on bug fixes. Some of the issues that have been resolved in this patch are the misleading info chats, AI aggro not being transferred correctly, client crashing, and more. Previously, the developer revealed that they reached out Steam’s support team to help them with the disconnection issues.
Apart from that, the update also includes overall stability and game performance improvements. To know more about Green Hell v1.5.5, you can check the full release notes below.
Green Hell Update 1.5.5 Patch Notes
- Potential Fix – Tribesmen are invisible for some Players
- Fixed – No option to turn off Head Bobbing
- Fixed – Stopped cooking progress on some saves
- Fixed – Double Tribesmen in Camps on loaded saves
- Fixed – AI aggro is not transferred correctly from a passed out Player
- Fixed – Player cannot pick up the item in Inventory if another Player has cursor over an item in same space in their Backpack
- Fixed – Bone Tools are named as Stone Tools in Russian
- Fixed – Fire snapped to Smokers is partially under the Roof
- Fixed – Menu options that should be greyed out are not when using a controller
- Fixed – Sometimes Weapon of Host can be taken from the hand by other Players
- Fixed – Misleading info in chat if Host-only opened save menu but did not save
- Fixed – Stingrays multiply when caught using a Spear
- Fixed – Wrong info on “blocked by coop” trigger for Mud Mixer
Green Hell patch v1.5.5 is now available for download.
What others are Reading:
- Green Hell Update 1.7.0 Released, New Contents Added
- Green Hell Update 1.5.5 Patch Released, Bug Fixes and Stability
- Green Hell Co-op Mode Road Map Revealed, Big Major Updates Coming
- Green Hell Update 1.5.4 Patch Released, Fixes and Improvements
- Green Hell Update Patch 1.5.1 Adds Co-op Mode and Hotfix on April 9th