This guide will be covering the steps on how to obtain the achievements in House on the Hill. Discover the hidden achievements to obtain the 100% achievements for this game.
House on the Hill Achievement Guide
- Be prepared – The thief is ready for the job.
- Scent of Meat – The thief survived an encounter with a mad man.
- A picture to remember – The thief discovered what happened with an artist.
- Whisper of another world – The thief has looked beyond the edge.
- Price of a mistake – The thief found out about his past and its consequences.
- Last page – Complete the game.
- First time doesn’t count – The thief has died for the first time.
- Layers of meaning – The thief took picture of 10 paintings.
- During the second chapter you’ll obtain a camera, simply walk around taking photos of the paintings on the walls and shaking the photos to develop them. Eventually, you’ll get this achievement.
- Common Sense – The thief has left. Smart move.
- You can get this ending as soon as you finish the tutorial. Before entering through the gate turn around and walk past your car down the road 3 times.
- Recluse – You decided to finish what you started.
- At the end of the game when your wife is talking to you from the other side of the door, continue interacting with the book on the desk until it’s finished and you’ll unlock this ending.
- Family Matter – You decided to take a deal in order to save your family.
- Same as the achievement above, however instead of finishing your book interact with the door.