This guide shows you how to activate the “External Mods” section when in the Mods section in the BONELAB HUB or when you visit the Mods tab in Void G115.
Steps 3-4 tell you how to get to your BONELAB folder. If you already know how to do this, you can skip those steps.
1. Visit this repository for mod.io.
2. Copy either one of the repositories listed below. The top one is for normal mods (SFW), and the bottom one is for if you are into mature content like nudity (NSFW).
3. Open your start menu (Windows button) and search up and start the program “Run”
In the box, type in %appdata% like this:
Then press “OK”
4. In the newly opened File Explorer tab, click “AppData” at the top.
Then, click on “LocalLow”, then “Stress Level Zero”, then “BONELAB”.
The top bar should look like this:
5. Click into the “repositories.txt” file and paste the repository link you copied earlied into the 6th line of the text file. Like this:
6. Save and close the file, launch BONELAB and access the newly acquired External Mods menu from either Void G115 or BONELAB HUB!