If you’re an old player of Anime Crossing, you know that crossing the rivers is not an issue. But with the new mechanics in the newly released Anime Crossing: New Horizons, you are required to do something to fully explore your island.
In the beginning, you will find your self in a small section of your island which is separated with rivers. Since there is still no bridges that you can use when you’re exploring, you need to use a vaulting pole to cross the bridge. But how can you get the vaulting pole?
In this Animal Crossing: New Horizons guide, we will be telling you on all the methods on how to cross the rivers in your island.
How to Get Vaulting Pole
- Create a fishing rod.
- Create a net or buy it.
- Catch x5 bugs or fishes and give them to Tom Nook.
- Make Blather’s Tent.
- After a day, visit Blather on the tent you created and receive the vaulting pole recipe.
- Gather the required materials and craft vaulting pole.
To create a vaulting pole, gather a total of 5 softwood and visit Tom Nook’s Workbench. From there, you can create the vaulting pole.
How Many Times Can I Use the Vaulting Pole
You can use your newly created vaulting pole as many times as you want as this pole will not break. Jump many rivers, explore your island, and plan for the best spot where you can place your buildings and many more.
What others are Reading:
- How to Get a Vampire Squid in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- All Fishes Available in Animal Crossing: New Horizons in July
- First Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer Update Adds Ocean Exploration
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Pokemon’s Sinnoh Region Map Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons