How To Download and Play FortCraft Beta On Any Android Devices
NetEase’ FortCraft Beta test began just a few days ago. However, NetEase has placed some limitations on Android devices that restrict players to play the game. This restriction caused frustrations to many players who want to participate the beta phase of FortCraft.
Despite the limitations that have been implemented in FortCraft beta, there is still a way to play FortCraft beta on any Android devices. If you want to participate the beta but can’t access and play the game due to the device limitation, here is the solution for you.
How To Run FortCraft Beta On Any Android Devices
[sociallocker id=”1700″]Before we start, please be informed that this method only works on a rooted Android device. If your phone is not yet rooted, there are numbers of how-to-root tutorial that you can find in Google, just make sure that you background check the website or the video uploader.
- Rooted Android device
- Install GLTools
- Once installed, open GLTools and set the game configuration
- Enable custom settings for this app
- Check Use fake GPU info
- Check Use fake CPU/RAM info
- Click on Template and select GPU: Mali-G71, CPU: 8 CPUs, and RAM: 8GB
- Click back to save the settings
- Go back to your home screen and run FortCraft beta