Here you shall find the contents of Miss Bonbon’s Cookbook, Miss Bonbon’s Secret Notes and Miss Bonbon’s Diary, without needing to buy the bookcase upgrade.
Miss Bonbon herself advises to first complete the upgrades for the store and kitchen before you start upgrading your room. However, there is a slight problem, the second room upgrade featuring the bookcase is delayed. Thus, you miss content that is useful during your early gameplay.
- Buying a bookcase gets you the opportunity to collect 7 tips from Miss Bonbon’s Cookbook, 5 notes from Miss Bonbon’s Diary and 4 from Miss Bonbon’s Secret Notes.
- After unlocking it, you can reveal one note per working day by clicking the options.
This guide displays the content of those notes.
Miss Bonbon’s Cookbook
Her cookbook is a little special since you get tips from Miss Bonbon directly.
These tips are available after you unlock the bookcase. You can get one tip per day.
If you don’t want to wait to collect them, see below:
- Tip #1: Always remember that you can directly swap an item you’re holding with an item on the counter
- Tip #2: To get a perfect order, be sure to serve the customer quickly! Keep an eye on the customer’s patience bar … As long as it’s blue, you’ll get a perfect order. At the very least, serve it before it turns orange, or else it’ll be late!
- Tip #3: Remember to add a pastry to your daily menu to increase your pastry score. You can get up to an A+! As your pastry score increases, the value of the pastry will also go up!
- Tip #4: You’ll be able to unlock a new menu slot at level 10, 20 & 30! You can have up to six menu slots at once … As long as you can manage all those recipes!
- Tip #5: Every time a cat is adopted in the bakery, you’ll earn 7.50 coins as an adoption fee!
- Tip #6: Don’t forget that pastries left on counters at the end of the day become leftover pastries! They can be sold for half of their value the next day.
- Tip #7: Be sure to pet a cat to increase its chance of being adopted that day!
Miss Bonbon’s Diary
Wednesday April 29th, 2020
Woah, what happened?! I’m a ghost now! Wait, I can’t even knead dough or bake bread anymore … What am I supposed to do?
Tuesday October 13th, 2020
I’ve had a visitor for the first time in forever today! Novmaryllis was so kind and helpful, we were able to open the bakery again for a few days … I hope they’ll come back!
Thursday February 18th, 2021
Today we celebrated the reopening of the bakery … And my favorite apprentice, Novmaryllis, really came back! It’s been so much fun having them around to rebuild the bakery together!
Sunday March 21th, 2021
Inspector Mustache came back today! I couldn’t believe my eyes, it’s been so long since I’ve seen him … Of course, he had to come by and make some trouble! Well, it was kinda nice to have him visit too …
Saturday April 24th, 2021
Finally, I figured out how to open the bedroom staircase again! Novmaryllis will finally have somewhere to rest, after all that hard work they’ve done! They definitely deserve it!
Side-note: Interestingly, the dates don’t change depending on the gameplay’s time.
Miss Bonbon’s Secret Notes
Secret Note #1
Woah, I gave Mabel a carrot today and she turned orange! I wonder if there’s anything else I could feed her …
Secret Note #2
Aw, I have to remember to bring some eggs back to the chickens! They’ll warm them up and hatch a tiny chick!
Secret Note #3
The cat playing in the bakery looked a bit thirsty, so I made sure to give it a bowl of milk!
Secret Note #4
Oh, I wish I could take a break from work and eat a lemon cake …
It took me more than 100 days to stumble upon these notes within the game. That’s because I was completely unaware of the bookcase’s significance, and Miss Bonbon wisely recommended leaving decorations for the final upgrade. As time passed, the opportunity to uncover this hidden gem was postponed.
I’ve created this guide so that others won’t have to wait as long as I did. After all, it’s a fascinating piece of content waiting to be discovered.
If you’ve found this guide helpful, consider treating me to a virtual cup of coffee. Your support is immensely appreciated! Wishing you all the best and sending lots of love!