How to Increase Team Chemistry Fast in NBA 2K21 MyCareer
NBA 2K21 MyCareer is one of the best features of the newest NBA simulation video game is offering. This will not only allow you to play basketball with your favourite team but also give you the best feeling to experience how to become an NBA basketball star, even if it was only on a video game.
However, you won’t be able to become the goat if you’re not on the right mindset and not a team player. If you want to become the MVP of the season and want to bring your team to the finals, you should have chemistry with your teammates. Slowly, you can gain the trust of your teammates, but what if I tell you that there’s a faster way to increase your team chemistry in NBA 2K21?
Well, I’m glad that you found yourself here as we will be giving you the best tips on how to increase your team chemistry faster than usual. Check out the following tips and make sure to follow them.
Other NBA 2K21 Guides:
- How to Euro Step in NBA 2K21
- How to Alley Oop in NBA 2K21
- How to Earn VC Fast in NBA 2K21
- How to Change Quarter Length in NBA 2K21
How to Increase Team Chemistry
If you want to easily increase the team chemistry of your player with your teammates, here are the best thing that you have to do.
- First things first. Focus training on chemistry with your teammates. Always keep in mind that you’re not alone in the court. Pass, assist and set a play with your team every time that you’re in the court.
- Visit the GM and you will find some useful upgrades that help to increase the Team Chemistry.
- Always do your best to get an A+ team grade.
- During interviews after a game, always give a positive answer and give proper credit and appreciation with your team. For example, give a comment about improving your team plays, giving credits to the team after you got good points, and many more.
- Always participate in training booth camps.
And that’s it. That’s how I created a player with 100% team chemistry in just three days of playing NBA 2K21.