After being announced, NBA 2K22 has officially launched on PC via Steam. While the game offers a good gaming experience, it seems that other PC players are unhappy with NBA 2K22. If you are not satisfied with NBA 2K22 for whatever reason, we’re going to show you how you can refund NBA 2K22 on Steam.
How to Refund NBA 2K22 on Steam?
Unlike in previous years, Valve has finally decided to allow users to ask for a refund for almost any video game on Steam. Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can refund NBA 2K22.
Before we get started, please note that you can only ask for a refund of NBA 2K22 within 14 days of the purchase. In addition, you should not exceed 2 hours of NBA 2K22 playing time. If you have already reached more than 2 hours of playing time, it’s unfortunate, but your refund request will likely be denied.
Now, here’s how you can ask for NBA 2K22 refund on Steam:
- Open the Steam client and go to the Library section.
- On the left side, find and click NBA 2K22.
- On top of Steam, find the Help option and select Steam Support option.
- Once the page is loaded, click Purchases option then click NBA 2K22.
- Next, click the I would like a refund option.
- Select how you want to be reimbursed. Currently, Steam can send your refund directly to your payment source or put the money into your Steam wallet.
- Next, select the reason why you’re asking for a refund.
- Click the Submit button and wait for the refund.
Upon submission, you should receive a notification in your email confirming your NBA 2K22 refund request. Usually, the refund for NBA 2K22 will be processed within an hour.